April 27, 2008












We stopped along the side of the Colorado river and found some sweet bouldering problems! On the hike to Double O we had to walk along one of the Fins! Joel thought it was awesome but I got a little vertigo. On the way we found some sweet climbing holds. If you could look up you would be able to see Wall Arch, that place is full of 'em. I guess that is why that call it Arches! The one where Joel is wearing the goofy helmet he is doing some sweet moves on his favorite climb of the trip "Flakes of Wrath" on Potash Road. We had a blast!

3 comments:

natalie said...

you guys look so rad in the moab!

nate said...

That's way dope you guys climb. We've been gettin all into it for the last couple of years. I still suck at it though, ha!

Romney said...

Looks like you guys had a sweet time in Moab! And Scott wanted me to add that Han Solo is gay and Indiana Jones is WAY better!