July 8, 2008








Okay so I know this is reverse order but Joel beat me to blog his hike before I could even think about posting for the Forth! Well, we a had a killer Forth! Joel went and ran in the 10k the Provo had for the Freedom fest. I went over to my Grandma's to watch the Balloon fest, hence there are no pictures of Joel running. I do however know you all have imaginations and can just edit one of the previous running pictures in you head. Just picture a flag on the front of his shirt or something, that should work. So after breakfast, Balloons, and showers for Joel we went to McGrath's for Grandma's birthday lunch. As you can see they made her where a silly fish hat while we all sang Happy Birthday! They even brought her two fabulous desserts! After we had all had our fill we went and saw Wall-e which was awesome! Then we made our way back to her house where we waited to watch the Stadium of Fire. We waited and waited, but it was all worth it in the end. Joel and I got off some great shots. Oh for those of you who wanted to know the camera settings here ya go: Manual mode, Tv (Shutter) at 1.6, Av (Aperture) at 6.3, +2 exposure, ISO 100. Although I did use several settings this setting gave the best results! Good luck!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

We went to that!! It was awesome! Except your waiting in silence was probably way better than listening to Mile Syrus (Sp?). She really sucks live!

jay and holl said...

guess who i ran into on friday? Georgie! she had her two and a half year old red haired boy with her and said she had a seven week old daughter at home. she looked amazing for just having a baby she was skinnier then before she had kids. not fare!