September 22, 2008







After getting home from work today I checked our mail and along with our long awaited rebate check for our phones from Sprint...low and behold there are the cards that my dear friend Michelle sent me! I won them on her cute little blog, Made Sweet. I wish you could see the back of the card, there is a cute little message that says "*made sweet by michelle". They are so adorable and I love each and everyone of them! More mail should come with pretty colors, tied in ribbons, and love notes from old friends. By the by here is Michelle's blog so you can check it out. It's radical... http://madesweet.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Michelle said...

hooray! I'm so glad they made it to you safe and sound! you are so adorable. and!! i notice that you are Hitchcock fans...love it! BYU is putting on the play Dial M for Murder (I think it's the play that inspired Hitchcock's film) until Oct. 10 if you guys want to do that for a date night. :)

http://byuarts.com/