October 2, 2008
Hooray for Joel! He got a new job! He is going to be a computer nerd for a company called Aquaveo. They are a computer programing company for watershed, ground water, etc. Joel's job will be to test the program software and basically hack into it and try to break their programs. He is going to keep working at Heritage through the holidays so he will be very busy the next few months.
Posted by Em at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yah!!! I am glad somebody knows about computers because I hate ours!!! I wish that I could just get my pics off of it so that I can throw it away!! Does Joel know about things like that? Can he tell me what I need to do?
Congrats! Computer nerds are the best husbands!
I agree! Computer nerds do come in handy. Way to go Joel!
Post a Comment