November 1, 2008


Happy Halloween! I hope you guys had as much fun as we did. As you can see Joel was very creative with his pumpkin carving this year. All the trick or treaters liked it! Gus was a Skunk! It is so funny to watch him walk in his costume because it makes him waddle just like a skunk. Watching him go down the stairs is also a treat because the tail hits him in the back of the head. It really is humorous.

We dressed up at work and had a glorious time in our costumes. We had a  piece of poop with corn and a sign reading, "I don't remember eating corn!" Dolly Parton stop by, which was down right pee your pants hilarious! Along with an entire zoo! We had two monkey's swing in and as you can see a cute elephant stomped on through!  We had an 80's girl, pirate, BYU B-ball player, Ninja, Jill, a bottle of mustard and Cleopatra(sadly, not pictured). Good times had by all.





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awsome pumpkins!! Love the skunk outfit! And Dolly Parton is pretty hilarious!!

Crewton said...

Looks like you had a great time! LOVED the pumpkin!

Peter and Katie said...

Em, I think Joel has definite pumpking carving skills.

Lindsay said...

Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel... didn't know you were so artistic! Good job... disgusting, but good job!
Love you,
Mom

made sweet said...

oh my goodness gus looks so dang cute!

Romney said...

Oh man! I haven't looked at blogs for a little while and look how much you've added!! I loved the pumpkin and all the Halloween costumes. It was good to see you guys the other day! Thanks for breakfast! Give us a call if you want to get together again!