December 4, 2008

Linds this is for you!

Linds put me on the naughty list and I am hoping to get off after this post. Last year Joel was such a darling and he bought me my first digital SLR for Christmas. While I have been learning how to run the complicated little number I have acutally taken some shots that I like, so I started a blog awhile back to show some of my photography. So take a visit to my photo blog...Through the Lens!



Oh and my mom helped me design and make the header, isn't it awesome!


1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Alright you are off my list!!!! But I do have a serious photo question.....my mom has been wanting a family pic for a long time and i thought I would get one for her for christmas. So I was wondering how much and if you would be willing to take a small snap shot of my family somtime so I can get her a updated photo.