May 31, 2009

Moonpie: 17 weeks



Here are some long awaited belly pictures! I think the pictures make it look like I am showing alot more than I really am. We are moving right along, Moonpie has become alot more active in the last week. Joel has been able to feel Moonpie kick a few times which is very fun! In two weeks we go in for our big 20 week ultrasound. That is when we will find out if Moonpie is a boy or girl!


7 comments:

skuluave said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so Excited for you I can't even contain myself! Babies are so fun and you and Joel TOTALLY deserve a Bouncing little Bundle! I can't wait to find out if you will be having a boy or girl. YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

So cute. I love the belly pictures!!!! I wish I would have had more of those!!

made sweet said...

soooooo cool!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Cute! I'm so excited for you! Its so fun to find out if its a boy or girl!

Unknown said...

Love the baby bump. You're adorable. keep up with the pictures, you'll never believe how you change until you see the pictures.

Michelle said...

Oh, I am so excited for you guys!!! Best of luck at the Ultra sound. I was so cranky because I drank too much water. LOL! Have fun and let us all know!!

Rachael said...

I'm so unbelievably happy for you! Look at that little baby bump, so cute! Can't wait to find out what it si!