Last Saturday Joel and B.J. did their first Triathlon and now they are both hooked! They finished in a good time: B.J. 1:26:04 and Joel at 1:26:57 so that was not tooo bad.
He says that the next one is on July 11th and then on August 22!
Last Saturday Joel and B.J. did their first Triathlon and now they are both hooked! They finished in a good time: B.J. 1:26:04 and Joel at 1:26:57 so that was not tooo bad.
Posted by Em at 11:08 AM
3 comments:
Nice Job!!!!
Nice job Joel! Totally know what you mean about them being addicting. I wish I could do some this summer, but I guess having a baby is more exciting. ;)
And did I miss you announcing what you are having?
We'll have to get Pete to train with them too. He just did his first olympic. way to go guys!
Post a Comment