Joel and I have been in the market for a new point and shoot camera, one that we can just stick in the coming soon diaper bag. We had some friends over for dinner a couple of weekends ago and they showed us their camera. After playing with it awhile we decided to copy them and went to Costco to pick up this little beauty!

The best feature is that it is Shock and Waterpoof! Joel and I couldn't wait to test it out so we went to the Scera Pool for some underwater goodness...


5 comments:
nice job. it looks like a keeper.
FUN!!!
Oh we want this camera too for our diaper bag. I'm glad you like it.
Neato! I want one too!
What an awesome camera! Your friends that have that camera must be pretty cool to give you an idea like that!! Your pictures turned out good! I still haven't been brave enough to stick my camera underwater yet!
Post a Comment