SO cute Emily! He is adorable! And little! How are you and him feeling? I can't wait to see you, when can we see you? Have you decided if you're coming to dinner on Friday or not?
He is so gorgeous! Congrats you two! What a beautiful family. I love the name too. Very unique but fitting!!!
What do you know he does have eyes! Two hour visit and I never saw them once last week. Guess he was just resting to keep you guys up all night.
He is so incredibly cute! How fun to have him home. I can't wait to come visit you soon and see this cutie. Congrats again!
The sleepy wrap is the best! Congrats Em! He's so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SO cute Emily! He is adorable! And little! How are you and him feeling? I can't wait to see you, when can we see you? Have you decided if you're coming to dinner on Friday or not?
He is so gorgeous! Congrats you two! What a beautiful family. I love the name too. Very unique but fitting!!!
What do you know he does have eyes! Two hour visit and I never saw them once last week. Guess he was just resting to keep you guys up all night.
He is so incredibly cute! How fun to have him home. I can't wait to come visit you soon and see this cutie. Congrats again!
The sleepy wrap is the best! Congrats Em! He's so cute!
Post a Comment