I bid a fond farewell to all my friends at Utah Valley Pain Management. Moments like the Halloween we all dressed up, or when we all went to see the Twilight movie, or walking in on Dr. Ockey in the bathroom and never letting him to forget to lock the bathroom door will never be forgotten. I will miss seeing my favorite patients many of which became great friends. I will also miss ordering lunch almost everyday.


As much as all those times will be missed I am thrilled beyond words to start the New Year as Paxton's mommy full time...even when he spits up on me.


4 comments:
I'm so glad you get to stay home with that cute little boy of yours!! And P.S. I love his shirt/onesie in the post below!
It is really hard to leave good friends at work. I worked for Dr. Scott Peterson as his nurse. It was a hard transition to leave him and my patients. But it has been so much fun to be a stay at home mom! It is totally worth it!
Oh Em! Don't bid me a farewell! We can still be friends. But I am so happy for you! You should read my latest blog post...
ahhhh...welcome to being a Full-time Mom!! It is the best thing ever! Most stressful, but definitely the most rewarding job anyone can ever have. :)
Post a Comment