Joel and are excited to say that we are moving to Payson! We got approved to participate in the Rural Development Self-Help Program. We will get to work with 6 other families to complete all our homes. We will all work on the homes and move in when they are finished! We are set to brake ground in February. We found out about the program from Derick and Tricia Rogers. They finished their house in October. We are excited to move to Payson and be neighbors with them!!
A fortune from a Chinese Restaurant in Payson!!


5 comments:
nice post, that is exactly what i wanted. let's go to tai pan and get a cool frame for that fortune
Thats awesome. Congrats! good luck!
OMG that is awesome, I want to know all the details about that program I would love to do that! congrats and good luck I am excited to see pics of your doing construction.
Like the floor plans. Good luck on your new adventure and congratulations!
That is so fun! You will definitely have to keep us updated.
Oh, and that little Paxton is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment