Emily, I haven't seen Paxton since he was brand new, I thought he was cute then... oh my goodness, he's even MORE adorable now! I am so excited you get to stay home with him and excited for your new home in Payson, right next to the temple! I'm happy things are going so well for you three!
4 comments:
His laugh makes me laugh! Emily, I love you new banner page. This is so much fun... feels like I'm there with you guys.
so, who wouldn't laugh at a daddy doing silly things?
Lord knows I've spent enough time laughing AT his daddy over the years.
Emily, I haven't seen Paxton since he was brand new, I thought he was cute then... oh my goodness, he's even MORE adorable now! I am so excited you get to stay home with him and excited for your new home in Payson, right next to the temple! I'm happy things are going so well for you three!
Post a Comment