May 10, 2010

Can you believe it? Paxton is 6 months old! He loves to smile and giggle. He just started eating rice cereal and oatmeal. He likes oatmeal the best!









When Paxton was born he weighed in at a whopping 5.8 lbs and he was 19 inches long. Now he weighs 14.6 lbs and is 25.5 inches! He is growing like a weed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pax! Can't wait to hug and kiss you!!!

Shelley said...

What the wha...I just noticed he has red hair (I know, hello). SO CUTE by the way. I have a soft spot for little red heads.

Unknown said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Very cute pics.

Romney said...

He's so cute and big! I can't believe how long its been since I've seen him!!

Peter and Katie said...

He is so dang cute, I love his cheeks. We've missed you a play group. Hopefully see you this month. Can't wait to hear about your house, you guys are doing awesome!

Angelee said...

Oh my gracious Emily he is so so so cute!!!!! He's one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. I love hm!