Our group finished framing our last house! We flew trusses and Monte let Tony fly the last truss. He did almost kill me. We are half way to being in our home! The new goal is August 10th which is a few weeks earlier than our original goal. Everyone is working hard and we just might make it! Any suggestions on trees or plants that we should plant?


4 comments:
Go with lots of cacti!!!
those would be fun for Paxton to run into when he is making laps around the house
no cactus! Ask Brock how much fun it is to have a million cactus needles in your rear end.
I love my fruitless pear tree - now that it has finally decided to grow! It is covered in white & pink blossoms in the Spring & in the Fall it turns the most beautiful red color... wish I had planted a couple more of them!
august 10th for real? craziness, when did you start again? I am so jealous!
Post a Comment