Paxton is 8 months!
He has started to say dadadadada and he likes to whisper tatatata. He is starting to crawl has quickly gone from an army crawl with his arms only to using his legs. If he sees something he wants he is there in a flash. No matter how many toys I scatter on the floor he will always find the cords from behind the TV and pull them out to chew on. Don't tell Joel but he may have broken his xBox. :) (I told Joel to move it a long time ago so really it's on his head.) Nana got him a walker and after a simple modification to make it a little shorter he was off like a shot! It didn't take him very long to figure it out. He has ran over Gusy twice and knocked Joel's bike over a few times. He likes to run into the dishwasher because it makes a great CLANG sound. I now have to wear shoes if I am in the kitchen because he will get a running start at my ankles. I started making our own baby food. I have pureed peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe, spinach, and carrots. This week we are going to try kiwi! It's fun to give him more options and he totally loves spinach.
I haven't had the energy to do a real "photo shoot". So I have been using nap time to edit some of the videos because it's been awhile for a video post!


0 comments:
Post a Comment