November 20, 2010

Tag!

4 Shows I watch:

  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Dick Van Dyke Show
  • Modern Family
  • I Love Lucy

4 Things I am passionate about:

  • My family
  • The Gospel
  • Disneyland
  • Food

4 Phrases I say a lot:

  • I love you!
  • Don't play with the xbox...Playstation...wii...
  • Stop chasing/hitting/getting Gus.
  • I don't feel good...*puke*

4 Things I have learned from my past:

  • I can do anything, even build a house
  • I hate driving
  • It helps to turn on the correct burner when cooking
  • Joel is usually right

4 places I would like to go:

  • Disneyland
  • Portland/OMSI/The Coast
  • Alaska Cruise
  • Saint George trip with Joel, Chili's, and a good movie :)

4 Things I did yesterday:

  • Signed up for a Blog Workshop! Eeek, so excited!
  • Bought some Christmas decorations
  • Paid some bills
  • Switched Paxton to whole milk

4 Things I'm looking forward to:

  • The Blog Workshop on Monday
  • Learning Photoshop, HTML, etc.
  • Getting over the morning sickness
  • Meeting Baby B

4 Things I like about Winter:

  • Watching black and white TV while it snows.
  • Thanksgiving, turkey, mashed potatoes, GRAVY!
  • Christmas lights
  • Black Friday

4 Things on my Wish List

  • Strong and healthy baby(s)
  • Finish the basement
  • Joel to build my entertainment unit
  • Have more shelving in my closets

Thanks Romney!

0 comments: