Shoveling waffles...

Cookin' in the new kitchen...


Helping mash the tatoes...

Building forts...
Joel started a new job with Dish Network as an installer! We are very excited! Some day I will get a picture of him in his uniform. He will be working longer days but he will have three days off for his weekend. We are just waiting to find out his schedule. This week they flew him to Phoenix for some training. That isn't so fun. Paxton and I miss him but we are trying to keep busy so the time goes by quickly. We have been making forts, having screaming contests, and watching movies in the basement, and unfortnately getting over a little cold. Rest has been on the agenda making sure Baby B doesn't decide to make an early debut. :) Paxton and I are lucky that Granny has been able to come down in the evening to entertain us so we don't get to bored.




0 comments:
Post a Comment