poor guy! That is to bad! I love that play set you have in your backyard, I want one really bad!
Oh no! Ry has it too and we are still waiting to see how emma does with peanuts. no fun! we went to an allergist by dr. berry he was good to let us know what ry is allergic to. so sad!
OH poor little guy! That's no fun! Hopefully Lila doesn't get it too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
poor guy! That is to bad! I love that play set you have in your backyard, I want one really bad!
Oh no! Ry has it too and we are still waiting to see how emma does with peanuts. no fun! we went to an allergist by dr. berry he was good to let us know what ry is allergic to. so sad!
OH poor little guy! That's no fun! Hopefully Lila doesn't get it too!
Post a Comment