Heritage Cooperate Games Update: Today was the 5K for Heritage. Joel ran with some of his buddies from work Dave and Shad. He was all ready to run after a lunch of spaghetti and his new shoes! After we checked in we waited for the gun to fire! The race was on and Joel and Dave came in 6th and 7th with times of 23:25. So no medal for this event but we still think he did pretty dang good for the first race of the year. Joel is hoping to do a half marathon sometime this summer.
May 12, 2008
Posted by Em at 9:41 PM
Labels: Heritage Cooperate Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good job joel!!! I am going to do a 5k on the 24 of may, I am hoping my time will be b 52:32! Just kidding, but I am hoping about the 35 min. time....(I know I am really out of shape, plus I will be pushing my two kids, I am going to blame my slow time on them.
Hey Joel.... Your Dad & I will be cheering for you!!!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment