May 8, 2008


Last Saturday was 2 for 1 at Color me Mine. It's a painting studio that has already made pottery. You go in and pick the piece that you want to paint, you grab your color choices and get to work! They have all kinds of supplies to use. When all your creative juices are spent you leave your pieces there and they put a glaze on them and then fire them. It takes a few days to get your pieces back and Joel and I just got ours! We had fun. Sorry the picture is a little blurry. I still can't work the fancy camera Joel gave me for Christmas. I need Brooks and Nancy to give me lessons!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very cute, I have always wanted to try that. Where is it? You were always very creative em!

Angelee said...

I went there once and had such a splendid time... thanks for the good idea for a HOT date! Your things are oh so cute!