October 13, 2008

HELP!

Okay so basically I hate computers!! As you may or may not notice some things are missing from my blog! I was trying to change my template and ended up resetting the entire thing! YARG! Well to the right I have a list of all the blogs I follow. I did my best to try and make the list again, it was excruciating. So if you don't see your names to the left anymore it doesn't mean I hate/am mad/have a vendetta against you in anyway. It just means I couldn't find the URL to your beloved blog. So here is the solution if you don't see your blog to the right jet me an e-mail/leave a comment with your URL!! Hopefully I will have it back to normal soon!

3 comments:

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Yeah you are supposed to contact the blog company if you lost stuff. Apparently they can retrieve it all for you. AND YES I love, love, love my new do. Thanks :-)

Crewton said...

The same thing happens to me when ever I change my template. So, I try and not to change it as often. It makes me to mad.....

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Em. You crack me up. Thanks for helping make my day a lot more fun!!
Love you TONS!!!!