I had a couple baby showers the last couple of weeks. The first was with friends. Romney had the shower for me. It was so great to see old friends, many of whom I haven't seen in a long time. It was so good to catch up with all of them! Some of our Snow roommates came, Michelle, Krista (aka K*) and Stephanie. Angelee and Kira were also there and it was so good to see them! Romney went to a lot of work making the most gorgeous not to mention delicious cupcakes! I was sad at the end of the shower when I realized I had forgotten to pull out my camera! So I found some pictures of all of us together!! It brings back some good memories!


My friends at work were also so kind to through a shower for me! It was glorious and I remembered the camera this time. We had more yummy cupcakes, chips and dip, and Sprit with Lime sherbet that was so delicious!!


2 comments:
OH Em I wish I was there. This is really making me miss you guys. I'm glad you had a good time. Tell everyone I said hi.
Our shower was better than your other one.
Post a Comment